We are so happy to have you dine with us! We have strict health protocols and sanitization procedures in place to ensure that your experience with us is safe. We ask that you also abide by some guidelines to help us during this time:
- First and foremost, please be patient with us as we navigate the “new normal” – our top-notch team is doing their best to serve you and keep you safe. We also want them to have a positive experience. Tip kindly!
- Reservations are required for indoor dining and must be made online; they will not be accepted over the phone. Our cancellation and no-show policy will also be strictly enforced: $20 per person at lunch and $40 per person at dinner. Cancellations may be made up to 90 minutes prior to the reservation without penalty.
- Patio dining is on a first come, first served basis.
- Please wear a mask any time you leave your table.
- We ask that parties dining with us be mindful of time so we can accommodate everyone; we are trying to abide by two hours max per table, both indoors and outdoors.
- A friendly reminder to wash your hands when using the restroom.
- Please social distance when waiting for your table.